Here’s a few common search terms that lead people to this blog:
- “trundle hd solution” – sorry folks, I can’t help you there. I like it, but I’m not recording my journey through the game.
- “bards tale iPad” – I share your desire; I loved Bards Tale III, and I’d love to see it on the iPad, with updated graphics of course. Then again, if I think friends waste their time in World of Warcraft, that’s nothing compared to the amount of time I’d waste in a version of Bards Tale III.
- “julia gillard lesbian” – honestly people, get your minds out of the gutter, please!
- “vodafone central coast sucks” – couldn’t agree with you more. Vodafone sucks everywhere, but on the NSW Central Coast, it sucks for values of “suck” approaching infinity. Check out “Dear Vodafone” for a very understated description of how much I think they suck.
- “vodafone lara bitch” – truer words were never uttered. That automated phone system is designed to give people aneurisms, I suspect.
- “argument against internet censorship” – every day I get visitors reading my point of view on the proposed Australian internet filter.
- “lg energy rating” – maybe people are suspicious about LG’s energy rating claims once it was exposed that they run special devices in their fridges to detect situations that might be lab testing, and adjust the behaviour…
- “australia asylum” – hopefully the occasional bogan might read my point of view on the asylum seeker debate and learn a thing or two.
- “icarus tattoo” – I’m not the only one that draws inspiration from the story of Icarus, it seems.
- “itunes error 5002” – misery loves company, folks.
- “preston de guise gay” – does this mean I have fans, or character assassins? Only time will tell.
- “oakeshott misquotes highlander” – I have something to say; it’s better to burn out then to misquote a classic movie.
- “julia gillard atheist” – So what?
- “julia gillard hates christians” – I’m sure she doesn’t hate them, some of her best friends are probably christians.
- “kevin rudd gay” – Oh FFS, I don’t even want to think about that.
- “why/when was kevin rudd kicked out” – If a week is a long time in politics, this is now ancient history.
So there we go. That’s just a very small sampling of some of the odd things people come to my blog for. And now that I’ve written all those search terms in one location, it’ll give them even more reason to keep coming. Oh my.